Round trip of the 5 torri
It is a labyrinth of unique towers and isolated vertical walls, in the summer a rock climbing area and in the winter an enchanting surrounding for excursions with snow shoes.
The itinerary starts in the wood and leads you first to the Alpine summer pasture Malga Ravà.
Then you will reach the Muraglia di Giau, an ancient boarder of the middle of the 18th century that still divides the territory of Cortina from the territory of San Vito di Cadore. Finally you will reach the 5 Torri, in a continuous up and down on summer pastures in the mountains (all trip on high altitude).
- Start: Road of the mountain pass Passo Giau (20 min by car from Cortina)
- Arrival : Road of Passo Giau
- Elevation gain up: 400m
- Elevation gain down: 480m
- Difficulty: Middle-easy
- Length of the itinerary: 11 km
- Excursion covered in: 4-5 hours